Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Resolution

Well, it is the beginning of a new year and that means new resolutions.  In past years I have always said that I am going to lose a certain amount of weight.  Every year I fail to meet this resolution.  This year is a little different.  2009 brought several health issues with it for me and a significant rise in my weight instead of a fall.  I have focused everything I have on taking care of my family and they are doing great but I have not taken care of myself.  This had led me to where I am today, overweight and unhealthy.  So, my 2010 New Year Resolution is to do something for myself to drop pounds and gain back my health.  I am not putting a number on the amount of weight I want to lose because I feel it just sets me up for failure.  Instead I have joined a gym and I am trying to eat more healthy and sensable meals and snacks.  Today I did my second Aqua Aerobics class in a row (they are M-F) and feel great!  I love this class and hope to add kickboxing classes to my weekly routine in the next few weeks.  Just so everyone can follow my progress with me, I am going to reveal my starting weight and picture and update it regularly.  This is going to be a GREAT year!



1/5/10- Starting Weight : 320

No comments:

Post a Comment